On-line Journal will be issued to all Life and Associate Members
Journal will be issued bi-annually in the month of Jan and July every year
E-mail submissions to: email@example.com
The manuscript should be in MS Word (Arial font 11) with UK English spelling and single line spacing.
Pages must be numbered, except for the title page.
* Research: up to 3000 words, 30 references, 4 tables, 4 figures
* Review article: up to 4000 words, 40 references, 4 tables, 4 figures
* Case report: up to 1500 words, 10 references, 1 table, 1 figure
* Brief Communication: up to 1500 words, 10 references, 2 tables, 2 figures
* Letters: up to 1000 words, 5 references, 1 table or figure
Word count excludes title page, summary, and references.
Abstract (Separate page) – Up to 250 words. Only required for research, review and case report.
Main text (Fresh page)
References (Fresh page)
- Journal: Halpern SD, Ubel PA, Caplan AL. Solid- organ transplantation in HIV-infected patients. N Engl J Med. 2002;347:284-7.
- Chapter in book: Meltzer PS, Kallioniemi A, Trent JM. Chromosome alterations in human solid tumours. In: Vogelstein B, Kinzler KW, editors. The genetic basis of human cancer. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2002. p. 93- 113.
- Internet article: Zhang M, Holman CD, Price SD, Sanfilippo FM, Preen DB, Bulsara MK. Comorbidity and repeat admission to hospital for adverse drug reactions in older adults: retrospective cohort study. BMJ. 2009 Jan 7;338:a2752. doi: 10.1136/bmj.a2752.
Legend for Figure(s) / Table(s) (Fresh page)
Appendices (Fresh page)
Corresponding author’s e-mail address.
- Manuscript has not been published before and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere
- All authors meet the requirements of authorship as per ICMJE guidelines
- Relevant consent and approvals from patients / next of kin / authorities obtained
- Permission obtained for any copyrighted content in the manuscript
- Conflict of interests declared
- Funding source declared
- All authors consent to the transfer of copyright of submitted content to journal (print or digital version) once manuscript is accepted for publication